Thursday, October 3, 2013

MOOCs: Microeconomics Principles in Coursera

This last September I studied this great Coursera course by Dr. José J. Vázquez-Cognet from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign:
I've just received my grades:
This course provided an introduction to functions of individual decision-makers within the larger economic system. The nature and functions of product markets, theory of the firm under varying conditions of competition and monopoly, and role of government in promoting efficiency in the economy.

It was a great course. I think that Dr. Vázquez did a great work in finding very interesting and familiar examples to ilustrate topics covered in the course, especially the videos and interviews with different local businesses. I learned very interesting things and it has helped me to understand the present world a bit better.

Thanks to Coursera and José J. Vázquez-Cognet for this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment