Last night I did the Word Wrap kata in Clojure.
It was proposed in the last Barcelona Software Craftsmanship coding dojo but I couldn't attend, so I did it at home.
These are the tests using Midje:
and this is the resulting code:
As usual I used a mix of TDD and REPL-driven development committing after each green and each refactoring.
I also committed the REPL history. See all the commits here to follow the process.
Once I got to a tail recursive solution, I tried to make it more readable by extracting some explanatory helpers and working in the naming of bindings, functions and function arguments.
You can find all the code in GitHub.